New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

shaunotter
Starting Member

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2012 :  15:42:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Almost unused black Rans V2 XL frame and forks, seat rail for it and two different seats come with it (one Rans and one I forget at the moment), nice 20" wheel with sticky slick tire, two different handlebars and some extenders, Rans seat foam but no seat cover, and a few other related little items ... basically it's an unfinished project that mainly just needs 26" wheel/tire/drivetrain/shifters/brakes/cables and really not too much else -- I was going to hijack a mid-range lightly used mountain bike with good components for that.
... $600 or best offer takes all.
I might be tempted to sell the frame or the more significant smaller things separately, but I would rather at least TRY for a while to sell it all at once. I can email bright and high-res photos to you, too.

Shaun (707) 616-4494

Eureka, Calif., but I could maybe meet you near family in SF Bay Area, Nor Cal in general, or maybe in Oregon some places ... or I could ship it if there are no good offers closer to home.

Rans V2 XL project For Sale ... or maaaybe a trade for a shorter and more maneuverable recumbent bike or trike?

shaunotter
Starting Member

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2012 :  11:04:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK ... $500 now, but I am also about to finally put it on the big SF Bay Area Craigslist or eBay.

Rans V2 XL project For Sale ... or maaaybe a trade for a shorter and more maneuverable recumbent bike or trike?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
www.recumbents.com © 2009 www.recumbents.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000