www.recumbents.com
www.recumbents.com
www.recumbents.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 www.recumbents.com
 HPV Racing
 Indiana races CANCELLED!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jeff Hunn Posted - 06/12/2012 : 08:29:59
I have had to cancel the Indiana HPRA Races this weekend (June 16/17) because of a roofing repair project at Manchester High School. The administration is concerned that the equipment and materials stored around the building by the contractors will cause problems, and they have asked that we not race.

My apologies. Indiana is 0-2 in HPRA races this year; hopefully Illinois will do better. See you there next month.

Jeff Hunn, Race Director
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
triked Posted - 06/19/2012 : 15:32:36
quote:
Originally posted by Grasshopper

Dora and I will be there as well. We'll look out for you guys.
Chris

I'll keep an eye out for you as well. Should be fun.
Grasshopper Posted - 06/18/2012 : 20:35:15
Dora and I will be there as well. We'll look out for you guys.
Chris
triked Posted - 06/17/2012 : 20:04:16
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Hunn

Hi, Ed,

Yes, we do plan to be there on our trikes. Let's try to find a group of trikers again this year. How about we try to line up about the same place as last year, about 2 blocks back from the start (assuming the starting line is at the same place)?

Jeff

Steve K. is coming from Ohio (and maybe a few others) to do the ride again. I'll be on my black trike this year and hope to line up in a similar spot. I'll keep an eye out for you.

-Ed
Jeff Hunn Posted - 06/16/2012 : 20:38:15
Hi, Ed,

Yes, we do plan to be there on our trikes. Let's try to find a group of trikers again this year. How about we try to line up about the same place as last year, about 2 blocks back from the start (assuming the starting line is at the same place)?

Jeff
triked Posted - 06/16/2012 : 18:54:31
Jeff,

Sorry about your race. I really want to make it up there one of these years. On an unrelated note, are you and Jane planning to do the NITE ride next weekend? If so, I'll keep an eye out for you.

-Ed
warren Posted - 06/13/2012 : 08:34:21
I'm sorry to hear this too. I was looking forward to racing this weekend with the N. Manchester crowd.

-Warren.
alevand Posted - 06/12/2012 : 15:47:46
Well, at least I can work on my narrow hub racer this weekend.

C:
Tony Levand
Upright Mike Posted - 06/12/2012 : 10:18:51
Jeff, that is a bummer! I feel bad that it was maybe my fault, if only our schedule was the same as last year, but mother nature wasn't kind to Indy, Thom's got the big TT in Ohio in August, Waterford couldn't get a June time, so had to move to May. Oh well, the best laid plans are often subject to change.

Well, once again, if somebody really really wants to race this weekend.... there's a TT in Michigan to satisfy one's appetite (as that Hoosier State has missed the bucket, again)

Michigan State 40K Championships

Saturday June 16, 2012
Location: Duck Lake State Park, just north of Muskegon, on Lake Michigan side, 3 hours 30 minutes (200 miles from Chicago or North Manchester)

Registration.... (NO Day of Registration!!)
https://www.usacycling.org/events/getflyer.php?permit=2012-1610
or preferred you go to USACycling.org

Last year results... some fast times (3rd place was by Gary Painter from Indiana)
http://www.mbra.org/Results/2011/2011_MIStateTT.pdf

MapMyRide of Route.... 250 foot climbing/descent - most of it along the Lake Michigan shoreline.
http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/26481250

Start Times to be posted here: www.wmcoastriders.org

I plan on going to this TT now. Brian Stevens from Michigan did it last year on his Apache.

Mike

www.recumbents.com © 2009 www.recumbents.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000